Sennheiser is here to bowl you over with the R S-110 II, a pair of analogue wireless home entertainment headphones perfect for various types of modern music (especially rock & pop) and TV applications.
RS 110 II produces a warm, detailed and balanced reproduction of sound with a strong bass response for a prominent and rhythmic sound performance.
Available with a TR 110 II transmitter, the wireless RF (radio frequency) home entertainment headphone system has a range of up to 100m/ 300 feet and is capable of offering reception through walls and ceilings.
Besides, the RS 110 II Sennheiser headphones have a sleek design and follow an open, supraaural pattern. They are smaller, lighter and comfortable, and press against the ears to result in lesser attenuation of outside noise and to give the perception of a more spacious "soundscape". Volume and tuning control options are integrated on the wireless home entertainment device.
So enjoy wireless freedom with the wonderful Sennheiser home entertainment headphone and get the RS 110 II online, today !
• Open, supraaural, wireless RF headphone system
• Detailed, warm sound reproduction with strong bass
• Suitable for all types of modern music and TV applications
• Wireless freedom with reception through walls and ceilings
• Range of up to 100 metres (300 feet)
• Volume and tuning controls conveniently located on the headphone
• Lightweight and comfortable
• 2-year warranty
• HDR 110 II headphones
• TR 110 II transmitter with audio connecting cable
• Mains unit
• Two batteries, 1.2 V, AAA size
• Adaptor, 1/4” (6.3 mm)
• Quick Guide
• Safety Guide
|Transducer principle (Headphones)||Open, Dynamic|
|Frequency response (headphones)||22 - 19500 Hz|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0.7 %|
|SPL for peak deviation||106 dB|
|Power supply||2 AAA cells|
|Operating time||22 hours|
|Power supply||9 V DC (receiver)|
|Power consumption||< 1.8 V|
|Signal-to-noise ratio||> 65 dBA|
|Connector||3.5 mm / 6.3 mm stereo|
|Weight||180 g (receiver)|
|Dimensions||85 x 110 x 133 mm|