With an enviable reputation and an invaluable expertise in headphone engineering, Sennheiser brings to you yet another wonderful piece of music accessory in the form of the PXC 250 II. It is a pair of portable entertainment headphones that is crafted to perfection and made to deliver excellent audio reproduction.
Sennheiser PXC 250 II is made complete with a number of unique features. These mini headphones offer a detailed sound reproduction with a slight emphasis on the bass and also feature Sennheiser’s NoiseGard™ active noise cancellation technology that doesn’t let outside noise dilute your listening experience. To add to that, their closed supra-aural design paves the way for superior passive attenuation of ambient noise to help you cherish your favourite tracks minusing distractions.
Besides, Sennheiser PXC 250 II conforms to a ‘fold and flip’ design with metal-reinforced headband and is coupled with an integrated volume control on the headphone itself.
Furthermore, the Sennheiser PXC 310 portable entertainment closed mini headphones are optimised for in-flight entertainment systems, MP3, iPod, iPhone, DVD, Compact Disc players and other mobile phones.
So get the highly portable travel headphones online and enjoy the freedom of using it for all types of modern music without a glitch!
• NoiseGard™ active noise cancellation technology - Ideal for use on a plane, train, bus or in any other noisy environment
• Closed design ensure excellent passive attenuation of ambient noise, allowing you to enjoy your music without distractions
• Suitable for all types of modern music: detailed sound reproduction with a slight emphasis on the bass
• Steel-reinforced headband for high durability
• Long lasting NoiseGard™ usage - a single alkaline battery lasts up to 50 hours!
• Integrated volume control for enhanced usability and convenience
• Fold and flip: registered design allows the ear cups to be turned 90° and the headphones folded towards the headband (headphones will lock in open and closed positions)
• Convenient carrying case included
• Optimised for in-flight entertainment systems as well as MP3, iPod, iPhone (iPod and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc. registered in the U.S. and other countries) and portable media players
• 2 year warranty
• PXC 250-II headphones
• Ear pads
• Inflight adapter (3.5 mm double mono jack)
• Storage pouch
• AAA battery
|Frequency response||10 – 21000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||112 dB|
|Impedance||300 Ω / 160 Ω|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0.1 % (1 kHz, 100 dB SPL)|
|Jack plug/3.5 mm straight|
|Cable length||1.5 m symmetrical|
|Transducer principle||Dynamic, closed|