Sennheiser brings your way the IE 80, yet another outstanding music accessory that you would seldom get enough of. Delivering premium quality audio and belonging to our professional monitoring headphones’ section, these ear-canal phones offer high-fidelity stereo sound and are fantastic for enjoying genres like classical, jazz, hip hop and rock & pop.
Sennheiser IE 80 is equipped with dynamic speaker systems that produce precise stereo sound with great vitality. The powerful neodymium magnets of the professional monitoring ear-canal phones on the other hand, produce clear and definite audio reproduction, and result in deep rich bass and exceptional detail. Both when clubbed together guarantee excellent sonic accuracy and clarity. And the Sennheiser IE 80 professional monitoring ear-canal phones’ unique, manual frequency response tuning functionality makes the experience even better for you.
Sleek and ergonomically designed, the Sennheiser IE 80 professional monitoring ear-canal phones subscribe to rugged and durable brushed-metal housing. They also facilitate effective attenuation of ambient noise of up to 20dB.
An interchangeable cable, sound adjustment and cleaning tools, a cable clip, a pair of earhooks and varying sizes of ear adaptor sets complete the package. The Sennheiser IE 80 professional monitoring ear-canal phones are built in compatibility with MP3, Compact Disc players, iPad, iPod, iPhone and mobile phones.
All in all, Sennheiser IE 80 professional monitoring ear-canal phones are sure to bowl you over with their brilliant performance. Get it without any procrastination!
• Dynamic speaker systems with powerful neodymium magnets ensure outstanding sonic accuracy and clarity
• Excellent attenuation of ambient noise of up to 20dB
• Extremely durable housing and rugged, interchangeable cable
• Unique, manual frequency response tuning functionality
• Sleek ergonomic design of ear-canal phones
• Compatible with MP3, Compact Disc players, iPad, iPod, iPhone and mobile phones (iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.)
• 2-year warranty
• Ergonomic ear-canal phones
• Deluxe protective case with dry salt pads
• Ear adaptor sets (S/M/L)
• Pair of earhooks
• Sound adjustment and cleaning tools
• Cable clip
|Frequency response||10 - 20000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||125 dB|
|Cable length||1.2 m symmetrical cable|
|Attenuation (passive)||26 dB|