A pair of professional monitoring headphones that offers a satisfying musical experience for genres like hip hop and rock & pop, Sennheiser HD 205 II is made to deliver excellent performance. This creation of ours makes a great choice of music accessory for DJs and provides superior sound quality.
Complemented by a supraaural design that paves the way for superb passive attenuation of ambient noise, Sennheiser HD 205 II delivers a strong and definitive stereo sound to boot. The medium-sized dynamic professional monitoring headphones come with a rotatable ear cups for one-ear listening and added ease of use.
Also on the offing is a corrosion-resistant gold plated ¼” jack plug with adaptor lead to 3.5 mm jack plug that resists broken connectivity. Additional features of the Sennheiser HD 205 II professional monitoring headphones include head and ear pads for wearing comfort, single-sided cable for convenient handling and compatibility with compact systems and mobile players (32ohm).
All in all, backed by hassle free storage and transportation, the Sennheiser HD 205 II professional monitoring headphones can become the ultimate companion for your various endeavours.
• Medium-sized dynamic, supraaural headphones
• For compact systems or mobile players (32ohm)
• Powerful stereo sound
• Outstanding passive attenuation of ambient noise
• Rotatable ear cup for one-ear listening
• Highest wearing comfort for long music sessions
• Comfortable head- and ear pads
• Convenient protective pouch included
• 3.5 mm jack plug and ¼“ (6.3 mm) screw-on jack adaptor, gold-plated
• Single-sided cable
• 2-year warranty
• Stereo headphones HD 205
• 6,3 mm screw-on jack adapter, gold-plated
• Protective pouch
|Nominal impedance||32 Ω|
|Jack plug||3,5/6,3 mm stereo|
|Transducer principle||Dynamic, closed|
|Cable length||3 m|
|Weight w/o cable||206 g|
|Frequency response (headphones)||14 - 20000 Hz|
|Sound pressure level (SPL)||112 dB|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0,5 %|