The e 908 D condenser instrument microphone was specially designed for drums and percussion. Comes with multifunctional MZH 908 D drum clamp.
These microphones are professional pre-polarized condenser microphones. An extended dynamic range and a well balanced frequency response deliver an outstanding signal quality with excellent projection and the lowest possible distortion. An excellent directivity across the whole frequency range enables the mics to handle the highest signal levels without feedback.
For hard-wired applications, the e 908 D can be used with the included MZA 900 P phantom power adapter. For wireless applications, the e 908 D can also be plugged directly into any evolution wireless bodypack transmitter.
- Exceptionally lively, clear sound
- Quick and flexible setup
- Optimal positioning with long-necked, flexible boom
- Integrated shock absorber eliminates handling noise
- MZA 900 P intelligent phantom power adapter included - indicates bad cable, phantom power and audio clipping
- e 908 D microphone
- MZH 908 D multifunctional drum clamp
- MZA 900 P in-line phantom power adapter
- User Manual
|Dimensions||1.9 x 7.6 in (47 x 193 mm)|
|Equivalent noise level||5 dB(A)|
|Frequency response||40 - 20,000 Hz|
|Max. Sound pressure level (active)||147 dB|
|Min. terminating impedance||2,000 Ω|
|Nominal impedance||100 Ω|
|Phantom powering||12 - 48 V / 3 mA|
|Weight||4.9 oz. (140 g)|